Monday 23 April 2018

Have a Beautiful Day!



How cute is this little bird on Kim's card this week for the Muse Card challenge #262.  I remembered I had a bird set with stamp and punch so 'dug' this out for my card.  Inked my bird with two shades of aqua blue, stamped and punched him out, then as there's a wing on the punch I repeated this and gave him a little wing.  Then found some leftover green 'Distress Ink experiment' card and punched some leaves too. I liked that Kim had different leaves on her card so decided to stamp some in the background before attaching my leaves.  To finish I stamped on my sentiment, attached my bird with foam tape and added a few sequins.  I cased all aspects of Kim's card - layout, colours, bird/leaves and sequins.  Thanks for visiting and enjoy your day

 

7 comments:

  1. Simply beautiful card...love your adorable blue bird and your incredible detail on its wings, so amazing! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Muse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow..this is stunner..beautiful bird and details on his wings..love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. The day would start beautifully if you received this beauty in the post... It's gorgeous Robyn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow..this is so adorable Robyn. Love all the details on his wings. Stunningly beautiful. 💕

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pattern on his belly! Such a pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Muse this week, Robyn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous card, and a beautiful take on the Muse challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous take on Kim's card, Robyn!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn