Sunday 5 February 2012

Colour throw down, the Shabby Tea Room

  
Oh I do like the colours this week for the Colour Throwdown CTD177 - all bright and cheery and then the Shabby Tea Room challenge Week #99 - 'Love is in the Air' - a card with a Valentine's theme and including a mail or postage element - my card evolved into this when I had to decided on a sentiment to add.  I was experimenting with my embossing folders and inking up the raised side and brayering over the card on top to create the background...and here we go my card!!!  Thanks for taking a peek.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Robyn!

    I love your card it's so so cute!!Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us this week at the Shabby Tea Room :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn