Wednesday 29 November 2017

Dream.....

Having an enjoyable week and have made a card other than Christmas....
for the Power Poppy Power & Spark November challenge - Portion Control.
I love using parts of stamps so just had to make one... I used a stamped sentiment on a white panel from my stash and luckily enough it had lots of space around it to 'off the page' stamp three sweet pea images from the PP Sweet Memories set.  I used DOX to water colour the images and then trimmed to size and used black card and a fine framing layer.  Then whoopie I found this gorgeous 'matching' DP in my stash - can't believe my luck - do you colour an image and then find you can't match it up with anything?  I do!!  So that lovely panel was all my card needed onto a white card.  To finish I added a few sequins for sparkle.  Thanks for taking a peek

4 comments:

  1. Hi Robyn, Pretty card. I love the quote.

    Hope you have a nice day. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Robyn, love ypur colouring, so tastefully done. Miss you and others on woyww these days, guess life just too busy... no where near as many join these days.
    Hugs Shaz.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Robin. Pretty colours and great sentiment. Kisses, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice card Robyn...love quote!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn