Tuesday 2 July 2013

Happy Birthday Compass

  

        

Shopping Our Stash 107: Use Your Oldest Embellishment


One of my upcoming birthdays is for my Father-in-law who will be 89 so this morning I've made this male birthday card with him in mind.  I've used the layout at CAS(E) this sketch CTS#34 and the colours for Dynamic Duos DD#59 - Gray and my colour of choice is Blue/Green of the Paua Shell  and Shopping Our Stash 107 are wanting us to dig into our drawers for that embellishment you've had for years --- I've selected just a small piece of New Zealand Paua Shell that a stamping friend shared with our group many years ago (I still have a little bag of lovely shiny bits of the shell).
Thanks for taking a peek

2 comments:

  1. Nice card Robyn! I love your choice of colour, that blue/green is so refreshing, a very nice duo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robyn, the choice of Paua shell on the nautical themed card works perfectly! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn