Monday 19 February 2018

Just because...

 This morning I have finished a card from the weekend.... using the challenge at Shopping Our Stash - You stamped with what??    and I've used a feather which I inked with DOX and used a roller to get a good image - I flipped it and repeated for two feathers. I stamped on my sentiment, feather and ink well and as the  panel looked really bare I used a script stamp and some inked foam packing sheet (below) to fill in.
I am also posting to Watercooler Wednesday challenge WWC157 - Heidi's All About Occasions...
Thanks for visiting and enjoy your day

    Top 3 Badge
Shopping Our Stash Weekly Challenge Blog

Shopping Our Stash #341 - You Stamped With What??

7 comments:

  1. Robyn, this is such an amazing card. I love the colour of the ink and the fact that you stamped it with a feather is simply over the top. The script background and the Styrofoam really add some depth to this card. Really awesome! Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW!! what a fabulous and beautiful card Robyn, and what a clever idea to stamp your images using a real feather, just lovely.
    Also, awesome way to use that styrofoam for your background, simply fabulous.
    Thank you for sharing with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH, hope you come and play again next time.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Robyn! This turned out amazingly well. Had I been asked, I would have said that stamping with a real feather would end in disaster but you've proven me wrong. The images are as good and better than those I've wound up with using stamps of feather images. Your colours are striking and show off that feather beautifully. Love the script in the background as well as the addition of the styrofoam stamping. How totally original and how totally lovely the results! Thanks so much for sharing your originality with us for our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhh this is so pretty!!
    Your feather turned out just lovely!
    Thanks for joining the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH this week for our "you stamped with what" challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the feather is gorgeous, awesome idea to stamp with thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash for "you stamped with what?"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card!! I just love it! Thank you for sharing it with us and joining our challenge at Shopping Our Stash!! Cyndi, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn