Sunday 2 August 2020

Hello


3000 CARDS BLOG HOP


My card for the July Card Chain Challenge went off to Suze in New Zealand.  I combined the sketch, colours, theme and technique.

For this months challenge I decided to make a fun card...  ages ago I used a friends stamp to put a few of these mermaids into my stamped stash....I coloured her with pencils and fussy cut it out.  In my background stash I found this one with blues and purples.. I masked off an area to create a circle (re the sketch) and with a wavy stencil in place, sponged grey ink.  To finish the card I attached the mermaid with foam tape, added some glitter gel pen and sequins and a mini stamped and die cut sentiment.


Thanks for stopping by my blog  ---   have a Happy Day and stay safe
   Theme Options - Under the sea, Technique - Stencils




Card Recipe 
Stamps: Jillibean - Jar Goodness - sentiment, Mermaid from prestamped stash
Dies: Jillibean matching stamp/die set
Inks: Versamark, Distress Ink - weathered wood, Versafine - black
Other:  Colouring pencils, cheap brand Stencil, silver embossing powder, sequins, glitter glue

7 comments:

  1. Delightful and fun, Robyn! Love all her sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms Sparkles IS truly Delightful! Thank you, Robyn, for the big smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling mermaid swimming in her ocean background, Robyn! Just love how you colored her and added strategic sequins!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a hoot, Robyn! As a plump girl, I enjoy seeing a full-figured mermaid for a change, lol! Great coloring, stenciling, and schparkle!! Keep well! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. How gorgeous Robyn - love the sparkle in the water as well as on your very 'cuddly' mermaid :)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. How nice to see a plump mermaid, why should they always be skinny? This is great and how amazing that you managed to use 2 things from your stash that fitted the requirements, that's a bonus too xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this made me smile... I like the strategically placed sequins! Fun and fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn