Tuesday 28 July 2020

Happy Birthday




Nearing the end of the month and lucky I checked the close date for The Butterfly Challenge - #144 - A for Accordion Fold..... my card had become hidden under the desk mess...
I used all seven elements of the challenge.

Scored and cut A4 white card to give four folds on my Accordion folded card and used a lacy edged die to add interest to the card... needed to continue the lacy edge so cut an inner white panel, die cut the edge and used a butterfly embossing folder so it wasn't just plain card .  Chose three patterned papers.. and added stamped music script and mini butterflies to the aquamarine and apricot papers then sized and cut them to fit panel..... I decided my apricot and pink didn't go too well so attached them to opposite folded sides so they were concealed.  To finish I stamped and clear embossed the sentiment, die cut with a fancy label and sponged ink on the edge.  To finish the card I added three die cut butterflies cut from shiny metallic paper - gold and iridescent blue and aqua glitter card.



I am also playing along with AAA Birthday challenge - Game #15 ...  3D.
Thanks for stopping by my blog  ---   have a Happy Day and stay safe


Card Recipe 
Stamps:  I think my sentiment stamp is from Stampin' Up,  Kaisercraft -   Sheet music, Hero Arts - Heart sparkle butterfly
Dies: Butterfly - unknown, Spellbinders - Classic petal edges, Spellbinders - Labels Eighteen
Inks: Versafine - black,  Distress Ink - Peacock feathers, Spiced marmalade 
Other:  patterned paper, clear embossing poweder, glitter card and metallic paper,  Cuttlebug embossing folder - Jules Jewells

5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Robyn - love your colours, and that fabulous fold! The lace edge ties it all together perfectly
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have packed such a lot of detailing into this card. I love the embossed panel and the pretty scalloped edging. So glad you found it on your desk in time yo enter in to my challenge. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and fab design. Ps you won a prize at the Butterfly Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How very pretty! Great 3D card. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the fold of your card and those cute butterflies! Thanks for joining our AAA Birthday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn