Monday 31 October 2011

Scrapbook Boutique challenge

Morning addicted card makers....This is my card for the Scrapbook boutique monthly challenge for October, just making my post by the skin of my teeth...but I really wanted to have a go as black and white are not my favourite colours to work with...the inspiration are the challenges gorgeous black and white flower cup cakes...and I do like flowers. I couldn't resist adding a smug of dusty pink :)
http://scrapbookboutiquenews.blogspot.com/2011/10/new-challenge-blog-hop-has-started.html 
Thanks for taking a peek

3 comments:

  1. Hi Robyn.......I'm thinking you must be the Robyn who skyped Vikki to join in the fun at Scrapbook Boutique.....good for you....the more the merrier!
    Beautiful take on the sketch Robyn.....love your butterflies and the sentiment is perfect!!! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful! What a wonderful take on the inpsiration photo!
    Thanks for joining us at Scrapbook Boutique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card Robyn!! Very different for you...I usually add red ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn