Sunday 7 June 2015

ABC Tags and Cards

Hi girls... you've all been busy this month...Lorraine is away on holiday so she had her cards to me weeks ago, Karen is busy packing and moving and still finding time to make cards and Natalie has three cards. Vikki W told me she hadn't managed to do her projects but I found two cards on her blog ... so here are you tags and cards for "I" and "F".
Karen "I" - Inspire
Karen "J" - June

Lorraine  "I" - Inchies and Ink splotches
 Lorraine "J" - Jeans and Jenny Craig
 Natalie has been 'catching up with three cards this month 
"C" - Car
 Natalie "E" - Easel crd
 Natalie "F" - Fish
 Robyn W "I" - Inked background
 Robyn W "J" - Just for You
 Vikki R "I" - Ink (pen), Indigo coloured ink and Ivy embossed background
 Vikki R "J" - Journey
Vikki W - "I" - background Inked with stencils
Vikki W "J" - Joy to the World
Robyn "I" - distress Inked background
 Robyn "J" - Just for you

Those letters were a bit tricky but we all created 'masterpieces'  - hope you're having fun, this month we're half way through the year, can you believe that. Thanks for taking a peek

3 comments:

  1. Once again ladies, lots of inspiration from your great work....thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely selection of cards here Robyn ... Love your watercolour BG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome work Robyn, thanks for stopping by to say HELLO! : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn