Friday 21 August 2015

Thinking of you across the miles


I'm back again with another Christmas card using recycled postage stamps - I found this cool mail related background paper and layered onto red card, also a Post Card cut out from a Christmas pack. I  trimmed some more Christmas stamps and arranged them scattered across the card - I think they look fabulous against the darker background. I finished off with a fussy cut stamped sentiment.  I am posting to Jingle Belles - Special Delivery challenge  And to ABC Christmas Challenge - Q for Quantum leap where I've chose "C for Colorful" as my past theme.  Thanks for taking a peek

Special Delivery


6 comments:

  1. Those stamps do really pop against your perfect background paper ... I love the combination of Christmas images ... what a fun postal masterpiece ... so glad you joined us again at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those stamps do really pop against your perfect background paper ... I love the combination of Christmas images ... what a fun postal masterpiece ... so glad you joined us again at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant Robyn, love it... Have never used stamps, they really do work beautifully. Pray all goes well in your move..btravel safe, Shaz in Oz.x

    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fab, Robyn. The stamps are gorgeous and looking good against the darker background. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! Especially the Wallace & Gromit one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow, that's soooooo clever to save the pretty stamps off holiday cards! i have to do that this year! thanks for joining our "special delivery" fun (again!) at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn