Monday 28 November 2016

We Wish You a Merry Christmas


oh dear!!!  we are sooo close to the end of November - now the rush to get all those Christmas cards in the post ... and still I can't help myself but make one more.
Today my card is "PINK" for the Power & Spark challenge over at Power Poppy.
I created the pink background by using a dry baby wipe and Spun Sugar Distress Ink on wood-grain card stock - I like to see how inks react on different card - well it work well, then I gave it a light spray with Perfect Pearls mist - it gathered in the creases.  Then I stamped my sentiment and stocking image and embossed in silver.  I fussy cut the stocking and coloured it with Distress Inks.  I found two decorative square frames in my stash and positioned them to display my images.  I decided to add a silver embossed edge to my sentiment and added a few sequins to finish.  Thanks for taking a peek

1 comment:

  1. Your background is incredible! And I love how you framed the sentiment and sweet stocking!! Beautiful!! Thanks so much for joining our Power Poppy Power and Spark challenge this month!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn