Saturday 19 November 2016

Wishing you all the Joys of the Season

Finally today I made a tag inspired by Tracey's tag (below) on Day 18 of  25 Days of Christmas Tags. I liked her use of Kraft coloured card and her simple single element flower. I stamped my whimsical tree and coloured it with Distress Ink. Then stamped and embossed my sentiment in white, drew a line border around my tag with white pen and finished of the tag with some red diecut circles and a star and tied string to the top.  I did use the top half of my plain bauble die to cut the top of the tag with the hanger.  Thanks for taking a peek
tracey_day18

2 comments:

  1. Hi Robyn, A lovely tag.

    Hope you have anice day. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your funky tag, Robyn. Love how Tracey's tag inspired you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn