Saturday 24 June 2017

...Joy of Living

We recently escaped for a week in the sun, walks on the beach, the seagulls, the sound of the surf... to me that is a vacation - Relaxing!!  So I thought this stamped image said it all for me. Used my Brushos to colour it and multi layered it on navy card. To finish I added a knot cord and a single shell. 'Vacation' is the theme this week at Simon Says Monday, Just Us Girls #399 - Summer Vacation and a new challenge site I found at Paper Playful - Victorine Originals challenge  #5 - Summer Vacation.... inspiration summer with deckchairs on the sand.  Thanks for taking a peek

Victorine Originals Challenge 5 - Summer Vacation


Simon Says: Lets Take A Vacation

8 comments:

  1. Robyn, That is a fab card. I love the wording. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card, love it and beautifully colored. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wpw, not one but two beautiful summerscenes! Wouldn't mind spending some time there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Robyn! Gorgeous card and perfect take on the Inspiration Board at Victorine Originals. Thank you for playing along. Lisa~DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the sentiment! Your card is so pretty and the feeling is get is definitely relaxing! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is absolutely PERFECT for the Summer Vacation theme at Victorine Originals! Thank you for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Robyn, Your card is just beautiful and soooo relaxing! Makes you want to just jump right into it! Thank you for joining us at Victorine Originals Summer Vacation Challenge and we hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card totally makes me wish I was on a beach! Thanks for joining us at Victorine Originals!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn