Sunday 18 June 2017

Kick Up Your Heels and have Fun

I've had a lovely weekend, catching up with my stamping friend Vikki yesterday and making quite a few cards... very satisfying. This card is for CASology week 253 challenge - Clothes. I stamped my dress and shoes on Distress Ink smooched piece in my stash and fussy cut them...added a touch of colour and some gold micro beads to the dress.  Then I thought this background stencilled misted background would suit the dress and Vikki has this cool sentiment that I stamped in Worn Lipstick DI and finally a mini stamped  birthday greeting. Thanks for taking a peek

1 comment:

  1. I am totally in love with your coloring! That misted stenciled background makes the best backdrop. Don't you just love crafty friends and sharing your artsy stash. Thanks for sharing with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn