Wednesday 31 October 2018

Love from all of us

Not much time to create a card for Power Poppy's Creative Confetti - Use your Monogram with only a day till the end of the month....but the mind thinking last night and I managed this card today.
My name is Robyn Oliver - so letters R and O to inspire me, but as I don't have a second name I thought maybe I could come up with some for each letter in my christian name -

R - Red .... I couldn't resist using a Robin Red-breast as my image
O - Oval .... die cut an oval in my DP. Die cut my bird and with the die in place sponged on grey ink
B - Bird .... stamped my 'Robin' and coloured with pencils
Y - Yarn .... tied a length of red feather yarn around my finished card
N - pine Needles .... on my background DP
Used foam tape to attach my DP and fitted my oval bird into the space and then to finish stamped my sentiment on a card strip and attached with more foam tape.
Thanks for visiting and enjoy your day

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful!! I love the robin and the trimmings look so perfect for him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! LOVE this card Robyn. Great combination with the beautiful DP in the background, along with your gorgeous watercoloured robin in the oval and your red fringe. So pretty!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn