Monday 29 October 2018

Wishing you a Wonderful Birthday

The photo below of a flowering Bromeliad in my garden at present, is the inspiration for the colours I've used for my card.  The flowering spike is about 4 feet tall and the gorgeous purples teamed with the peachy colours of the stem is an unusual combination. I stamped my floral image in Distress Ink and used Distress Oxides to water colour, finishing off with a pale peach background.  I cut the panel to suit a peach coloured card and stamped and silver embossed my sentiment.  I am playing along with Power Poppy Creative Confetti challenge - Art imitating Life. And as I have used a Stamploration stamp In Bloom; Dog roses and as joining in with their Never Ending Anything Goes challenge.  Thanks for visiting and enjoy your day

 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous colour combination Robyn! Love the shading of the flowers to create lots of depth. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn