Monday 19 November 2018

Santa

Continuing on from last week at Power Poppy Creative Confetti... I have enjoyed using my coloured pencils again on this stamped Santa image - found it much easier than watercolouring.  I chose some DP in a light grey mauve as a background and a dark purple card... then to join in with this weeks Power Poppy Creative Confetti - Around the Corner... I curved the corners with a rounder and sponged the edges then assembled the card using foam tape on my image.  Thanks for visiting and enjoy your day.

1 comment:

  1. Great image. FANTASTIC colouring with pencils, Robyn!! Love the design with the word background and deep blue card base. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn