Monday 10 December 2018

Christmas gift box and tag


I was on a roll this morning with my Scor-pal and made a few projects for gifts.  For the Power Poppy Creative Confetti challenge - Season of Giving, I have made this gift box and tag.  Made a basic square box with a white base and Christmasy top and added some ribbon curls.  Then I die cut an oval tag, used the smaller size to draw around with a silver gel pen and stamped and embossed my sentiment with silver EP.  Lastly stamped my with dark blue ink on light blue card and clear embossed it, then fussy cut added some silver gel pen dots and a silver tie.
I am also playing along with Simon Says Wednesday challenge - Wrap it up. 
Thanks for visiting and enjoy your day.

 wed-newchallenge-header

Simon Says: Wrap It Up

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn