Saturday 15 December 2018

Love and Best Wishes


Well the rain has settled in and as the map below shows (map now removed) the cyclone should down grade to a low and then continue to track in our direction ... more rain and the cats are moving inside.   And I've another card today for the Stamplorations CAS card December challenge with optional colour twist - Green.... this is definitely not a go to colour for me. I stamped the image with Versamark and heat embossed with white EP. Then masked of a margin on two sides of the panel and used Distress Inks to sponge in my green colour (it's a bit more lime greenish than the photo)  Then I used Distress Oxides to watercolour the flower. To finish I stamped on my sentiment in black and mounted the panel to a white card.  I am also adding my card to Stamplorations Never Ending Anything Goes challenge... I used Helenium  Large stamp.  Thanks for visiting and enjoy your Christmas and New Year.


 
Honourable Mention

7 comments:

  1. Hi Robyn, happy for you to push that rain down our way lol! Such a pretty card and the range of greens that pop out are lovely, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorite Stamplorations stamps, Robyn! I love how you've embossed it and used the greens to color it! I hope you'll be safe from the storm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this design Robyn. The masking on the corner with sponging fading out really is beautiful and soft. The flower looks amazing watercoloured with the DOX inks. Stay safe from the storm! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you will be ok with the dramatic weather! Your card is stunning, what a gorgeous CAS design and love the monochrome colour scheme. Thank you for playing along with the STAMPlorations CAS Challenge. We hope to see you back again soon! Karola, DT, InvisiblePinkCards

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful Robyn, love the white embossed flower and the delicate shades of green.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your heat embossed EB resist CAS design, Robyn. I really love how you sponged a background that faded out. Very creative effect. Your heat embossed flower and watercoloring with Zigs turned out beautifully too. TFS with us at STAMPlorations CAS Card Challenge using the color twist, Green. Hugs and Merry Christmas. Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so LOVE what you have done here Robyn. It is simply stunning using one of my favourite STAMPloration stamps. Truly classy! Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn