Sunday 27 January 2019

Wishing You Well


Last year I often stamped two images when I had my gear out and this panel is one - just the right 'burgundy' colour for the Stamplorations CAS card January challenge with optional colour twist.  I added some pencil details to the image - shadows and depth and trimmed the panel with a stitched die frame ... I decided to mount the frame higher with some extra card layers and trimmed the floral panel slightly so when it fitted back into the frame there was a slight burgundy edge from the card base.  Finished the card with a sentiment strip stamped in  grey ink.
I am also posting to Stamplorations Never Ending Anything Goes challenge
Thank for visiting, I really appreciate it - happy stamping

 

Card Recipe
Stamps - Penny Black, Stamplorations sentiment
Dies - Poppy Craft
Colour medium - markers, pencils, Versafine

3 comments:

  1. Love these tulips, Robyn, and they are so pretty with the burgundy framing! It really accentuates those beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tulips Robyn! You have really added so much depth with your pencil work. The flowers look 3-D. Lovely framing to finish you design. Gorgeous card, my friend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully colored poppies, Robyn. I love your burgundy and white framing and your angled sentiment too. TFS and joining us at STAMPlorations CAS Card Challenge Anything Goes. Hugs..Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn