Friday 1 February 2019

... She is Fierce

Well I love this series of books, but I didn't have a clue how to begin...
until browsing through a magazine I came across these little golden dragons...
and I decided to fussy cut one and then hand drew a simple line drawing of a girl
of course I had to use red so gave it a frame onto black card
and to finish a stamped sentiment, I thought fitted beautifully.
I am playing along with The Library challenge - book cover and colours - The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.   Thanks for visiting, I really appreciate it.... happy crafting

2732977

3 comments:

  1. Bravo, Robyn, this is so clever! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How clever! You are great at drawing! This is amazing. Thanks for joining The Library.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn