Tuesday 26 March 2019

Happy Birthday


It's been a while since I used DP on my cards, so today I have this lovely mauve gingham to use as a backdrop for my image and sentiment.  I stamped the flower and used pencils to colour it, then wide fussy cut it out.  I die cut my happy birthday in white and pinks/purple card and layered them.  Finally to finish I die cut a stitched frame and arranged the elements, using foam tape on the flower.  I am playing along with Double "D" challenge - Gingham.  Thanks for visiting, I really appreciate it - happy stamping

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful CAS card. I love how you broke up the gingham with the frame and flower. Thanks for sharing with at Double D Challenge Blog. We hope you will join us for future challenges.
    Kathy
    DD DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful Robyn! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Gingham’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, lovely soft colours and great design also! Thanks for sharing with us at Double "D" Challenge.
    Amelia (Double "D" Challenge Design Team)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn