Wednesday 6 March 2019

Joy


"Butterflies" - Spark Joy ..... for me, so I thought to keep my card simple with an embossed background on metallic cream paper onto a cream card. Then a simple shiny gold die cut "Joy"  and a fussy cut gold embossed stamped butterfly on cream card, finished off with a single green gem.
Green is so not my go to colour hence the single green gem.... My inspiration for the challenge at The Library #27 - Spark Joy by Marie Kondo.
Thanks for visiting, I really appreciate it... happy reading and card making

29905592

3 comments:

  1. Wow! What an elegant card, Robyn! I love the embossed, satin and how the gold metallic touches pair with it! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty with an elegant look.
    x Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sparks joy in me...so beautiful. Thanks for joining The Library.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn