Friday 28 June 2019

Natures Colours



I have to say that I love Natures Colours - nothing nicer or more relaxing than to wander through a garden taking in the shapes, smells, textures and colours of nature in the plants and wildlife ---- my hubby would have all concrete so he wouldn't have to mow the lawns and I'd fill every space with plants - but he does like how 'our place' looks.   I tried out some new texture paste that I coloured up with some red DI with a floral stencil.  While the paste was still wet I added clear EP and heated it... it bubbled up and I got more dimension, I even sprinkled on some glitter and heated it again... I used green EP on the stems and then painted in the flower centers with yellow DI.  Oh and I did this on a DI smooched panel which was most light red shades and as it didn't stand out well, so I water coloured in the spaces with blue grey DI.   To finish I framed the panel with a stitched die cut onto a matching red card.  I am playing along with Stamplorations ARTplorations Mixed Media June challenge and STAMPlorations Never Ending Anything Goes challenge.   Thanks for visiting, I really appreciate it - happy times

   Happy Flowers Stencil

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colours and so much glorious texture on your flowers, Robyn! Looks like you had a lot of fun getting messy with paste! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card!!! Thanks for playing along with us at STAMPlorations this month!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn