Monday 12 August 2019

Especially for You


I finished off this card today for the Rainbow Card Challenge #8 - Passion for Purple...
Stamped my daisy in grey ink and coloured with pencils then fussy cut it out.  I greated the background panel with a stencil and some coloured PVA glue (just mixed some Distress Ink and glue) and used an old credit card to quickly pass it through the stencil (washed up quickly too).  Then I die cut a stitched frame and decided to used a purple panel  and trim down the stenciled piece so that it left a gap to show the purple through.  Attached my flower and some die cut leaves with foam tape and finished off with a stamped sentiment.  Thanks for visiting, I really appreciate it - happy stamping.

3 comments:

  1. This is a very pretty card Robyn, love the purples

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love the background and the flower is gorgeous. Great to see you in our gallery and hope you will join us again soon! Please do visit my blog Paint Paper Scissors for more inspiration.
    Nandini – Design Team member, Rainbow Card Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, Robyn! I adore the fabulous background and beautiful bloom! Thank you so much for joining us at The Rainbow Card Challenge! I hope to see you again SOON! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn