Monday 23 September 2019

Merry and Bright



It seems I'm in the Christmas card making mood lately... today I've another with the Theme - Scandinavian Holiday over at Christmas Kickstart challenge #19.
So I have this one stamp that seems a bit Scandinavian so used it to create a border stamped in brown ink on the front of a kraft coloured card.  Then hand cut myself a sweater in textured cream card and used the stamp to add a pattern in brown ink as well.  To finish I stamped the sentiment in brown and clear embossed on a fawn label. 
I am also playing along with The Rainbow Card challenge #9 - Beautiful Brown.
Thanks for visiting, I really appreciate it, happy to be adding to my Christmas card stash.

 

7 comments:

  1. That sweater is a brilliant invention Robyn... it looks tremendous on your card!
    Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sweater cards Robyn. That's a very pretty little border stamp and the white and brown is gorgeous. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful sweater, Robyn! Love the texture and how you've stamped the design on it! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a very clever way to use the theme and that super cute stamp! very inventive, Robyn - I love it! Thanks for playing at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like that sweater! Super card and super interpretation of the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful card. Love the cute sweater. Great to see you in our gallery and hope you will join us again soon! Please do visit my blog Paint Paper Scissors for more inspiration.
    Nandini – Design Team member, Rainbow Card Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn