Tuesday 3 September 2019

We meet no ordinary people in our lives....


For my August Card Chain Challenge swap I sent Gail in Norway this card.... I used the colour palette, twine for my string pulls and friendship theme.  I did some mini string pulls in the three colours using Distress Oides and added a strip to the bottom with the stamp sentiment.  Then I attached my fussy cut stamped images with foam tape, which I watercoloured with the three colours.  Thanks for visiting, I really appreciate it - happy stamping and why not join in the fun swap at CCC.

Badge Grab 

1 comment:

  1. Love the quirky garden created by your string pulls, perfect with your bird and the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn