Wednesday 27 November 2019

9 Christmas cards from one Designer Paper Page


Recently I've seen quite a few examples on Pinterest using one sheet of 12x12 to create up to 14 cards - so I challenge myself to give it a go... seeing as I have a multitude of 12x12s to choose from.
I managed 9 cards and used a few of my dies to create the sentiments.... the trickiest part was that my page was designed for one way and not to view sideways and then to match the red of the poinsettia flowers and the off white background, hence some I got to use some of the plain 12x12 pages too.


I am  playing along with Rudolph Days November challenge..    Thanks for visiting, I really appreciate it -  happy Christmas card making, I hope you've made a good stash over the year and now it's time to write them and get them posted.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Robyn,
    Happy Rudolf Days.
    What a very gorgeous array of super cards.
    Well done on achieving so many out of your paper.
    Love the gorgeous poinsettia on the last one it looks so fabulous.
    Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. So bright and pretty, Robyn!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn