Wednesday 15 January 2020

Freedom..... Happiness



For the Daring Cardmakers January Elemental Inspiration challenge - Feeling Blue!!  -  we had to chose 3 elements from the  picture (below)... which was highlighting the Pantone colour of the year Classic Blue.
I chose to use elements including the colour blue, the Willow Pattern, Vases, and the contrasting pink daisies. I stamped the willow elements in Blueprint Sketch DI and fussy cut the vase.  I inked card in the same color to cut a blue frame for my willow pattern then I die cut two pink daisies and green stems. I cut a panel to fit the white card and used an embossing folder to create a background.... using a brayer to colour the raised sections of the pattern in matching blue ink.  To finish I arranged all the elements on the white card added some brown micro beads to the flower centers and added the stamped sentiment.
Thanks for stopping by my blog --- have a Happy Day


Card Recipe
Stamps:  Clear Impressions - Cherry Blossom collection
Dies:  Sizzix - Small Tattered Florals
Inks:  Blueprint Sketch, Versafine - black
Other: Couture Creations Embossing Folder - Royalty , Micro beads

1 comment:

  1. Lovely take on the various elements in our elemental mood board for January. :D I especially love the background!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn