Wednesday 7 October 2020

Sending Love

 Firstly I'm wishing all those talented design team ladies over at The Flower Challenge - Very Happy 4th Birthday...

I really admire the talented ladies out there and this is one of those techniques that is so eye catching I thought I'd try it out.   So I stamped the flower randomly over the white card panel and gold embossed it.  Then using Brushos I watercoloured the flowers and then the background - I love the intense colours.  I coloured in the centers and stamen with black marker and the attached to a black card.  To finish I die cut the sentiment and a "Circle" in black card  and added a few black gems.


I am playing along with The Flower Challenge #49  - Circles
Thanks for stopping by my blog   ---  have a Happy Day and stay safe 






Card Recipe 
Stamps: Stampendous -Fresh bloom
Dies:  Spellbinders - nesting circles, Tonic Studios - Sending love pretty pocket set
Inks: Versamark
Other:  gold embossing powder, Brushos - emerald green, ost red, black marker,  gems

6 comments:

  1. Okay - I promised myself I would not buy another thing but after seeing this beauty I just have to buy me some Brushos! Oh woe is me and Oh congratulations to you for making such a gorgeous card - it is a real wowzer!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Gorgeous flowers, Robyn! The dark background makes them stand out even more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Robyn! LOVE the bright and bold colours of your card. The black accents really make those colours pop! Thanks for joining us at TFC! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a stunning card Robyn - loving the vibrant colours!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card here Robyn and thanks for the birthday wishes too! Thanks for also sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' too Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and I love the bright colors and the circle around the sentiment! So pretty. Thanks for playing along with us at The Flower Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn