Tuesday 24 November 2020

Day 23 25 Days of Christmas Tags

Trying for some catchup today as I've spent the last two days writing up my Christmas cards and thankfully they're all in the post - 70 odd cards and now only these few locals to go...   AND right now I'm back to my crochet where I fell way behind, but now only have this one on top to finish, one more and then the new one out on Thursday and that's 24 squares that need to be joined - phew - I have enjoyed it though.

So I've caught up with my tags too this morning with some nice quick ones.. Day 23 of 25 Days of Christmas Tags and I was inspired by Ardyth's tag


Thanks for stopping by my blog  ---   have a Happy Day and stay safe

 

A couple of lovely CAS tags from Ardyth

3 comments:

  1. Your tag is beautiful with those lovely snowflakes. Thanks so much for playing along at The 25 Days of Christmas Tags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. More awesome tags, Robyn! I'm impressed that you have your Christmas cards in the post already! Love your afghan pieces! Such pretty colors! Sewing them together is my least favorite part but necessary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 70 cards...wow! What an accomplishment! Your tags is beautiful and I just love the colors! And your crocheting is incredible!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn