Friday 27 November 2020

Day 26 25 Days of Christmas Tags

Thank you Tracey and all your team and guests and sponsors... what an amazing selections of Tags to inspire us this year.... over 450 wonderful little works of art and at this moment 1027 tags made by fellow challengers .  It's a fun challenge and so lovely to add gorgeous tags to our presents or as I do sometimes - make them into cards.
Here is my last tag inspired by Marieke on Day 26  of 25 Days of Christmas Tags 2020.


Thanks for stopping by my blog   ---   have a Happy Day and stay safe





Fab tag created by Marieke Slaats

3 comments:

  1. Just playing catch up again on all your tags Robyn and they're all GORGEOUS!! And I love the picture you shared a couple days ago of your crocheting...love the colors and it's going to look amazing when you have it all joined together! I never quite got the hang of crocheting but used to love knitting before my left hand couldn't hold the needle so well anymore...darn arthritis!! And YAY for you getting your cards out already...mine are all made but now for the signing and addressing...the hard part!! Take care. Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your take of the original tag! It feels so fresh and festive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty tag! I love the pearls you added...a fun extra touch that really catches the eye.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn