Thursday 4 February 2021

Merry Christmas

Hello, and I appreciate you popping in.
Today I've a slim line card for the Christmas Kickstart challenge #47 - these are all the rage for something a bit different and they suit my large script stamp very well.....


I stamped the sentiment and heat embossed with gold and then add some foliage around the edge.  I made masks for the holly so I could blend red shades of Distress Oxide over the panel -- being a narrow panel is was difficult not to get too much ink through the centre so it would seem to highlight the sentiment....  then I watercoloured the holly with Distress Ink and trimmed the panel to fit the white card and  finished off with a few gold sequins.


Have a wonderful day and enjoy some creative time, cheers


Card Recipe
Stamps:  Hero Arts - Script Christmas, Practical Publishing - 12 Days of Christmas
Dies:
Inks:  Versamark, Distress Oxides - Abandoned Coral, Candied Apple, Barn Door,  Distress Ink - Peeled Paint, Candied Apple
Other:  gold embossing powder, gold sequins

5 comments:

  1. I love the beautiful gold embossing. I applaud you for all the masking you did on the holly. What a beauty. Thanks for joining in on the Christmas Kickstart challenge of making a slimline card for our Christmas theme - February's elf, Arlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous slimline, Robyn - just love the gold embossing and all the ink blending! So elegant!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely! That sentiment is just perfect for slimline and I love how it's framed with the holly. Gorgeous card, Robyn. Thanks for joining Arlene and me at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the gold embossing Robyn, it makes the card look very classy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Robyn. The sentiment is just perfect for this size of card. Love the holly border. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn