Tuesday 2 March 2021

February CCC Reveal

Another month as whizzed by - so today we have the card reveal for
 February Card Chain Challenge .  This is my card sent to Jo in UK


Firstly I created the background panel with alcohol inks on photographic paper and trimmed it to six even strips.   I stamped the polar bear in grey ink and watercoloured with Distress Oxides, and fussy cut him out. I stamped and silver embossed his sweater and watercoloured and fussy cut that too - with silver glitter gel pen for the stars.  Die cut the 'HELLO' twice, top red layer from red alcohol coloured card scrap... and fixed the two layers together onto a silver card banner....and arranged the element of a white card.


I used the colour palette, the sketch and Polar Bear theme.
Thanks for popping by my blog  -   have a Wonderful Creative day, cheers         

And very remarkably Gundi's card from Germany arrived in quick time




Card Recipe 
Stamps: Hunky Dory - Winter Warmers
Dies:  Die Cutting Essentials - Alphabet & Numbers
Inks: Versamark, Versafine- smokey grey, Distress Oxides - festive berries, barn door, blueprint sketch, Alcohol Inks - red, blue
Other:  clear and silver embossing powder, photographic paper

12 comments:

  1. Love the alcohol BG and that bear is so cute! Jo will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is amazing, love the little bear and your background design. I have never worked with alcohol ink on photo paper before. It's a good idea, I'll try it too, the effect is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! So many steps in making this card - Bravo! Very patriotic colors too. Love that background - Is there any medium you don't have or don't work with!!!!
    Hoping all is well Sugar.
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I came by earlier but somehow I lost the comment I wrote so after a break to calm my frustration I am back to try again! I think this card is fantastic, I just love that alcohol background and how you have cut it up. Your polar bear is amazing too, love those silver stars. You have made me feel that I must get my alcohol inks out and have a play with them, it has been a long time and yet I really love them xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great background and an adorable bear with his starry sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely smooshed background you created for your patriotic bear Robyn! So pretty with the shiny silver stars! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love everything about your awesome card Robyn. Happy March!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous card you made Robyn, and a gorgeous one that you received too
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card and love the cute polar bear too Robyn ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your bear in his cosy sweater Robyn and the background strips look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Robyn. Love the chopped up background and that fabulous bear. Great use of the sketch and the theme. Gundi's is a beauty too. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  12. Darling polar bear, Robyn, and I love your background too!! Just love how you used the CCC colors and sketch!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn