Saturday 1 May 2021

Merry Christmas

Lucky for me the time difference still allows me to post my card to join in with 
I do love to keep ahead of Christmas, making cards all through the year and the way this year is flying by I'd best make the most of my Christmas card making

  • Stamped the holly image with Distress Ink - rustic wilderness and with a wet brush pulled the colour from the outline, lightly added some detail with coloured pencils
  • Stamped and gold embossed the sentiment
  • Trimmed the panel to a small slim card and embossed the edge with gold and attached to the white card

Thanks for visiting  --  have a Wonderful Creative weekend,   cheers

Card Recipe 
Stamps: Hero Arts - Watercolour Holly Outline, Hero Arts - Traditional Messages
Dies: 
Inks: Versamark, Distress Ink - Rustic wilderness, Candied apple
Other:  gold embossing powder, coloured pencils

4 comments:

  1. Your card is so lovely, Robin. The holly looks so pretty the way you coloured it!
    Thanks for taking part in the Rudolph Days Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card Robyn. Thanks for joining the fun at Rudolph Days this month.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful holly, Robyn! Love how you've colored it and the gold embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I decided to look at some of your past posts and sure enough - here is another post I missed. What was I doing pray tell!
    Clean, simple and beautiful!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn