A fun and quick way to make a card is to use a stencil ...
- On a white card panel I held down my Simon Says Tumbling Leaves Stencil with washi tape.
- Used more washi tape to mask off the areas I didn't want to colour purple
- Using a blending brush and Distress inks - Shaded Lilac and Wilted Violet - softly blended from light to dark the to of the design
- Then repeated the masking before blending DI Bundled Sage for the bottom
- Finished the card with a sentiment stamped in DI Wilted Violet and some old Turquoise Sparkle Embossing Powder and attached to a dark purple card
I am playing along with STAMPlorations October The Stencil challenge - Anything Goes.
Thanks for stopping by my blog... have a Wonderful Creative Day... cheers