Monday 8 November 2021

Merry Christmas

well I just love this Poinsettia stamp for Power Poppy 
and instead of watercolouring all the flower in a gorgeous shade I decided to make more of the outer petals into leaves... 


  • Chose to make a slim line card (as there was a white card strip on my desk), so stamped the image randomly around the edge with Versafine - smokey gray.
  • Watercoloured the  images with Distress Inks -  seedless preserves, mown lawn, rustic wilderness, lucky clover, shabby shutters, mustard seed, Distress Oxide - tattered rose
  • Die cut the sentiment from Sarah Davies Signature Collection: Winter Wonderland,  in purple card and using the outline die a layer in vellum
  • Assembled the card with a green card layer to frame and using a peach coloured card


Thanks for stopping by my blog ---  have a Wonderful Creative week,    Cheers Robyn
Sharing some crochet hearts my other passion

 

9 comments:

  1. Oh your colouring is so amazing! What a beauty Robyn. Hope you have a good week my friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Robyn - awesome colouring! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are fond of these colors I think. Your Christmas card is beautifully created and colored. But that comes as no surprise to me!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot to tell you how much I love your crochet hearts. I think you must have a house keeper and a cook. You accomplish so much. I think I am doing grand when I keep a half way decent house - get the laundry done and put a good meal on the table!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. STUNNING card Robyn. Your watercolouring skills are outstanding, my friend. Love the shading which brings the flowers and leaves to life. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the contrast of the green leaves, Robyn! Another gorgeous poinsettia card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow--this is so beautiful! Love the design & your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful card here Robyn, thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the poinsettia around the edges of your slimline card Robyn. The colors and your painting are wonderful. Thanks for sharing your card with us at The Flower Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn