Saturday 13 November 2021

Tis the Season to be Jolly



  • From my pre-stamped and clear embossed stash I selected this House Mouse and Friends cute stamped image 
  • Used Distress Inks to watercolour it - rustic wilderness, candied apple, brushed corduroy, hickory smoke, fossilised amber, spun sugar
  • Die cut around the image with Poppy Craft stitched die
  • Stamped and white embossed the sentiment - Kaisercraft: Christmas sentiments, onto a red card panel
  • Assembled the elements on a white square card and attached image with foam sheet


I am playing along with CAS Christmas November challenge - Christmas Critters
Thanks for stopping by my blog  --   have a Wonderful Creative weekend,   Cheers Robyn

8 comments:

  1. You know I'm loving this... There's a kitty! So lovely Robyn. By the way, my patterns don't fit anymore either and over here anyway, the clothes are all made for the younger people. Body shape changes but the manufacturers don't allow for that- Even new patterns are weird and soooo expensive hence my attempt at doing my own. It's always nice to have something new... Even if I don't wear it haha! have a lovely weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, I love this image of the cat and the mouse. It's so darn adorable. thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Christmas critters are so sweet, Robyn! Beautiful coloring on your images and I love the dual font you chose for your sentiment! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet kitty with your equally sweet house mouse Robyn! Lovely coloring and card design! thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute, Robyn! The mouse is making sure the hat is tilted just right! :) Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwwwww...I just LOVE House Mouse images and this one is just ADORABLE Robyn! Your water coloring is beautiful and I love the bold red background too!! Definitely the season to be jolly!! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A sweet image Robyn, and so beautifully coloured. Love how you have mounted it too
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet Robyn!!! I love little mice and have a collection of WEE FOREST FOLK which you can see on line - the little mice collection and as you might know, I have 3 cats so YES I love cats. As always you have done a wonderful job in creating and making your card.
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn