Saturday 26 February 2022

Merry Little Christmas

 I made a CAS card the other day with the same technique - 
for this one I've created a scene over the whole panel
and it's always great to start the Christmas cards early so again I'm joining in the fun at

  • Stamped the sentiment with Versamark and gold embossed on a white card panel... stamp from Clear Impressions: Christmas Floral set
  • I used Distress Inks and blended them over the stamped sentiment.... using tumbled glass, faded jeans, broken china, chipped sapphire and wilted violet.
  • Stamped trees with Versafine black - large tree Kaisercraft: Frosted set and smaller ones from Crafty Individuals CI257 set.
  • Spritzed the panel with Kaisercraft White Iridescent Mist
  • Added snow to the trees with a white paint marker

Thanks for visiting my blog.   have a wonderful day
Cheers Robyn

7 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card, I love the colours you've put together.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning card Robyn - love the blending and the wonderful snow on the trees!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo what a stunning CAS design and thanks for joining us at Rudolph Days Challenge this month, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Would you look at your dining room table - you son must be very smart to be able to take apart his computer and put it back together again!! If my computer has a problem I turn it over to my husband and if he can't solve it then it goes to the computer doctor!!
    As always Robin, your cards are gorgeous. I am particularly taken with your Christmas card. I don't know what happened but I am not on the post I thought I was on! Pretty pink card wherever it went! See I told you I was not good with the computer.
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely winter scene and a great card!

    Thanks for taking part in the Rudolph Days Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous winter scene, Robyn. LOVE the colours for your sponged background. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn