Sunday 29 May 2022

Merry Christmas

 Well there goes another month of 2022...

and it's time for a Christmas card for the Rudolph Days May challenge


  • I used a stamped image I had in my stash of this ornament... well it was a partially gold embossing one that I hadn't discarded...   so I finished it off and fussy cut it out  --- Ornament from Chocolate Baroque - Snowflake  Flourish, I painted it with Mister Hueys Shine Mist and mixed in some gold Magical Micas for the star... also die cut the hang section from another die cut ornament
  • Attached the bauble to some gold Bokeh patterned paper onto a gold card
  • And finished with a gold metallic die cut sentiment - Creative Expressions - Festive Mini Expressions, that I strategically placed over the messed up embossed part of the ornament.


Thanks for stopping by my blog.... have a Wonderful weekend,   Cheers Robyn

6 comments:

  1. Hi Robyn,
    Happy Rudolf Days.
    This is such a gorgeous card and a very beautiful design too.
    Love the background and that bauble looks amazing.and so luxurious.
    Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lush and lavish this card looks, Ms. Robyn! You have married all the leftover bits and pieces into a very lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beauty! This is stunning, Robyn - what a lovely card, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an elegant ornament, Robyn! The bokeh paper is perfect to show it off and I love the die cut sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card and the beautiful bauble that you've used. It's one I've had in my stash for many years. Thanks for joinig the fun at Rudolph Days this month.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you believe that I am just now seeing this card!?! I think I am a little late to your party! Really beautiful Christmas card Robyn!!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn