Thursday 12 May 2022

Wonderful Christmas

Sharing a card today made up with bits from my stash.... a holly stamped background, some die cut holly and a cute birdhouse, then I found a stamped sentiment to finish the card.... all I needed was a little bird...


Watercoloured my bits with Distress Inks, lightly blended grey ink over the birdhouse so it would stand out and added some blue smooched card to the back of the heart cutout. Trimmed the panel and added a green layer onto a square red card.
 

With the addition of holly I quickly had another Christmas card to add to my pile.... I am playing along with Double 'D' challenge - Birds, Bird Nest/Houses and Cages

Thanks for stopping by my blog... have a wonderful day,    cheers Robyn

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely card - love the lightly coloured birdhouse and the blue behind the entrance.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. The overall effect of this card is enchanting! Particularly like the pairing of stamped holly and holly diecuts.....clever and outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, Robyn! The traditional colors, birdhouse, sweet bird and holly all came together for a wonderful Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn