Wednesday 26 October 2022

Christmas

Had to spend some time today making a birthday card for our 9 year old grand daughter so I now able to post a few cards too..

A Christmas card to add to my stash... soon I'll have to be considering writing up my overseas cards to get them in the post during November ---- THAT's NEXT WEEK!!

The Christmas Kickstart challenge #67 - Poinsettias and Posies

Rudolph Days October challenge


I stamped this Kaisercraft Poinsettia from the Christmas Edition set and heat embossed with Sizzix Holly Berry EP. -- just randomly onto white card and then made a mess of it... so I fussy cut them out and rearranged them onto red panel die cut using CUTplorations Running Double Stitched rectangle.  In my stash I found the sentiment already embossed with same EP and attached with foam tape  To finish I added some gold micro beads to the flower centres.


Thanks for stopping by my blog,   have a Wonderful Day,    Cheers Robyn

1 comment:

  1. Oh Robyn this is stunning - love the colours and the way you 'rescued' the stamped images
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn