Friday 26 May 2023

I am still making cards....

 Anyone might be lead to believe I've stopped making cards, because crochet has taken over my life..          ....  But I am still stamping and colouring and working away at my desk...  but then seem to have difficulty finishing off my cards and then even posting them when I do.... 

Most of you may have heard of Kaisercraft ... well they had these calendars this year with these gorgeous backgrounds, just perfect for a quick card, so I've been cutting them up

This one is for my youngest sister who turns 60 this weekend (can't believe that, we are getting on).  Chose and nice blue background and simply added a stamped gold embossed sentiment and so sparkly gold birds and a 60.

And two others ...


AND, I did finish off my latest blanket this week.


Thanks for stopping by my blog.. have a lovely day and I'll be back shortly with some 'finished' cards   Cheers Robyn

4 comments:

  1. Lots of cards on your desk, Robyn ... you've been busy. They are all so pretty. And great work with your latest blanket - love the rainbow of colours! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, beautiful blanket Robyn - that is stunning!!! What a wonderful calendar to able to use for backgrounds to your stunning cards.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mooi je deken , en gave kaarten !
    Groeten Ineke

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great use for these calendar pages, Robyn! They made some beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn