Tuesday 2 January 2024

December Card Chain Challenge Reveal



Hello and Best of Wishes for the New Year... hope 2024 is Special for Everyone.  

My December Card Chain Challenge Card went off to Jeanne in the USA.



For my Ornament card I used the diagonal bottom left to top right - Blue, Bauble, Buddy (friend), Bling, Burgandy
I stamped and heat embossed it with red EP and water coloured with Twinkling H2Os, then added some bling.  Used foam tape to attached to a lovely patterned paper background and finished with a stamped gold embossed sentiment.
Thanks for stopping by my blog... have a Wonderful 2024
Cheers Robyn

7 comments:

  1. What a super card, Robyn. I LOVE that colour combo. Thanks for being a link in our chain, Happy New Year! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a beautiful bauble and simply stunning card! I used the same row for my card :)
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your ornament is so pretty in the gold/blue/burgandy Robyn and you DP makes a lovely subtle background for it! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. An exceptionally beautiful Christmas ball!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love your blue & burgundy bauble, Robyn - so striking against the icy blue background! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous bauble, love the background too xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, just gorgeous. You've made the colors sing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn