Thursday 30 May 2024

IDEAS Week 4 - Anything Goes and Beautiful Blossoms


I so enjoyed making some cards with my old large PSX botanical stamps last week... I made a few more.  And they fit in perfectly with the Anything Goes week 4 of the month with Darnells IDEAS prompt.


The stamps are inked with Distress Oxide inks and then watercoloured pulling the colours from the stamped inked outline




Next I have a watercoloured floral ... the stamp used for this card is Penny Black Garden Gems...  I stamped it lightly first with Antique Linen Distress Ink and then watercoloured with Distress Inks, and finished with a stamped gold embossed sentiment. 
I'm joining in the challenge at Beautiful Blossoms #17 with the mood board for colour inspiration.


And lastly I have made a stack of small Thank You cards to hand out at our Cancer Council Big Morning Tea event at our Crochet group


My latest crochet project... Stardust Melodies blanket - a Polly Plum design which will be donated as a door prize at the morning tea.


Thanks for stopping by my blog... have a wonderful day, cheers Robyn

6 comments:

  1. WOW! Amazing array of beautiful floral cards Robyn. LOVE your new stamps and the way you've pulled colour from the outlines. Fabulous! And beautiful crocheted blanket. You are so multi-talented, my friend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Robyn - love your colouring of the large floral images - you must have had such fun! The wee thank you cards are so pretty also.
    Your blanket is amazing - stunning work and use of colour
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so talented with both paper and yarn, Robyn! Love the blanket and all your cards are stunning! I love the gorgeous soft colors of your watercoloring and your thank you notes are beautiful! Thank you for playing with me this week!📌Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. This coloring technique gave you stunning results! Thanks for playing along with us at the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You are so good at this technique! All of these flowers are gorgeous, as is you lovely crochet. the patterns in it are so fun. Love the colors you used as well and it is so generous of you to donate it for thee door prize.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely wonderful - Robyn, I wonder if you have any idea just how talented you are!!!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn