Wednesday 1 May 2024

Using Stencils....



So happy to be continually inspired by Darnell's IDEAS prompt.... it being the fifth Monday of the month is to use Stencils.  I have two cards today using Distress Oxide inks.






My first card features the ARTplorations stencil - Flowers 1, framed it with a stitched die cut and added gold Magical Micas to highlight the petals and finished with a stamped sentiment (Stampin' Up) - gold embossed.



For my second card I also used an ARTplorations stencil - Doodled Tulips and softly blended the colours leaving a nice white outline... then finished with a stamped green embossed sentiment.




























I am joining in the challenges at Just Us Girls challenge #724 - Anything Goes with a Stencil (both cards) 
 ... also  at Beautiful Blossoms #16 - using the optional mood board for my colours (second card)

4 comments:

  1. And I'm so happy to have your company on my creative journey, Robyn! I love your two pretty stencil cards and how you used the mica to highlight the petals on one and beautiful blending on the other! Thank you for playing!📌 Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robyn...Love the shine on your daisies...such a nice touch to your stenciling! Thanks ever so much for joining and sharing at Just Us Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful pair of cards Robyn - loving the touches of gold on the pink, and your tulips are so very pretty.
    Blessings'
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are lovely and I like the stenciled images. I also like the different techniques, Thanks for joining us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge. We hope you'll share again soon!
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenges

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn