Wednesday, 22 July 2026

Three cards from me this week....

 .... and where is this month going????  So much happening all at once, so I am pleased I sat down at my desk with a couple of challenges in mind.

Firstly the CAS Christmas July challenge... is for Snowmen  --  which for some of us is tricky with only having seen snow twice in my lifetime and never at Christmas.  I created a little snow scene for my stamped snowman and added some falling snow with my white paint pen.




 
Next a card for Darnell's Weekly IDEAS prompt... week 3 is "E" = EmbossingI brayered ink from a  Kaleidacolor ink pad over an embossed panel and added some die cut leaves and sentiment.


My last card is also a Christmas card being inspired by the colours at Jingle Belles - Unicorn Holiday  Christmas colour palette... to use 3 or more colours - I think I've used all the colours   ....   And also joining again at Christmas Kickstart challenge #112 - Grace Us with your Presents

I went for an easy card - simply cut some patterned papers into present shapes and added a contrasting die cut ribbon bow and finished with a die cut sentiment.
 


Thanks for stopping by my blog.... have a wonderful day, Cheers Robyn

2 comments:

  1. Such pretty presents and all so neat and colourful. Thanks for taking part at Christmas Kickstart Challenge. Lynn GDT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why you have trouble imaging snow at Christmas - it would feel strange to me to have summer weather on the day here in MA, USA (although people in the southern states and west coast of the US have it warm and sunny as well!) But you sure created a lovely snowy winter field for your sweet snowman on your first card Robyn! Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas! (your other two cards are lovely as well!) Julia xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn