Saturday 12 May 2018

You brighten everyone's day..

For this ATC I have used a swirl stamp, inked and embossed in gold EP.  Then I've sprinkled on Brushos and spritzed with water - I moved some of the powder around with a wet brush and dabbed off the water before the colours got 'muddy'. When it was dry I cleaned up the golcud embossed areas and then stamped my sentiment in gold too on blue card, fussy cut it and then thought it looked lost so I framed it with white fussy cut card.  To finish I mounted it on the blue card. I am posting to Happy Little Stampers ATC May challenge - Gold theme.  Thanks for visiting and enjoy your weekend

 

6 comments:

  1. Such a wonderfully vibrant and colourful background! Then the addition of the embossed gold makes your atc even more spectacular. Thanks for playing at the HLS atc Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fabulous! That gold with those luscious bright bg colors! You nailed this challenge. Thanks for joining in at HLS ATC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous background! Love all the colors that you used in it! Thanks for joining us at HLS ATC Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors, they are so vibrant - beautiful with the gold
    thanks for joining us at HLS
    Barb Housner (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely ACT. Thank you for playing at Happy Little Stampers ATC challenge. 
    Hugs xx 
    DT Meena Herale

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous ATC ..... love the inky background and the golden flourish is beautiful. Thanks for playing along with the HLS ATC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn