Friday 29 June 2018

Just Smile

I had planned my ATC and funnily enough it included a cat like others on the challenge at Happy Little Stampers ATC June challenge - SMILE... but I changed my mind when I saw this verse by Spike Milligan on FB this morning I just wanted to share it... so I printed it off and attached it to a background panel made with swiping glue across it and when dry adding Distress Inks (must experiment with this technique a bit more).  Then I stamped 'smile' in black and clear embossed it and then stamped 'just' above it.  I added so interest with some stamped foliage along the sides.  Thanks for visiting and enjoy your day.


 

4 comments:

  1. Oh such a fun poem and so absolutely correct too! Thanks for playing at the HLS atc Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your background color and a Funny poem :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous ATC .... absolutely love the verse. Thanks for playing along with the HLS ATC Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is crispy to study.Your blog is very useful for me & i like so much...
    Thanks for sharing the good information!
    starbet promotion

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn