Sunday 23 September 2018

Handmade with Love

For my Vintage themed ATC for Happy Little Stampers September ATC challenge I chose a 'sewing ' theme.  I stamped and fussy cut my sewing machine and thread spool card.  I wound brown cotton thread to the spool and lightly coloured the machine.  I stamped the tape measure along one side of the base panel and attached some lacey designer paper to the other and stamped some stitching lines along it too. Then to finish I stamped my sentiment on lined paper cut it out and attached it with the other elements and a row of rickrack braid and three mini buttons.  Thanks for visiting and enjoy your weekend.


 

4 comments:

  1. I love this pretty little card.
    You do such lovely work.
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super awesome using the sewing with vintage! Thanks for joining in at HLS ATC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love anything done with a sewing theme, this is a wonderful ATC, love all the little things you added
    thanks for joining us at HLS
    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! Great little ATC!
    Thank you for sharing with Happy Little Stampers!
    Susan
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, all encouragement and inspiration is very welcome. May your day be a happy and extra special one, cheers Robyn